Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Day 35

I’m Back

Okay I’m back in the game. After a much needed rest over the weekend. I made it to the gym yesterday morning and did my cardio for 45 minutes. Then this morning I made it to the gym again and worked out my legs. Woo hoo! And guess how much I weigh now? 139! I lost 5 pounds! That’s a total of 6 pounds :)

While I was really depressed and did not make it to the gym for like 5 WHOLE days…at least I did not falter on my diet. It was tough. Because my husband went to do a job about 4 hours away over the weekend and took the car. So I was depressed and stranded in the house and alone for like 2 ½ days. (we live in the middle of nowhere so I couldn’t even walk anywhere).

I have never been so tired IN MY LIFE. I am exhausted from the move, physically and mentally. My legs ache everyday.

Seeing as I'm so stressed and that it's that special time of year where there are candies, pies and chocolates EVERYWHERE...I'm going to give myself a 1/2 cheat day today and tomorrow. I'm going to continue to eat my healthy food as planned, but I can have a few bites or pieces of the goodies.

3 comments:

Kyle and Darci said...

Congrats on the weight loss...that's awesome!!

JC said...

Hey, where have you been? How's everything going? Lose any more weight? Still going strong?

Ben said...

It's not easy keeping up a food and fitness regimen, as well as a blog regimen. Whatever the reason you stopped, I hope you feel good about yourself and what you're doing.
All the best!