Thursday, December 11, 2008

Day 23

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Great athletes with great bodies. So jealous.

Yesterday’s Intake:
B: Protein powder w/ water
S: grilled tofu, ½ cucumber, tomatoes, vinaigrette, ½ avocado
L: sweet potato w/ ICBINB spray and cinnamon, chicken, broccoli
S: Protein powder w/ water + grapefruit w/ Splenda
D: Smart Ones frozen meal: chicken and green beans

Upper Body Workout:
A trainer was nice enough to help me out again today with my upper body workout. He’s always helping me out when he passes by and sees that I need an adjustment. He suggested that when working my upper body, to do all the “pulling” exercises together then do all the “pushing” exercises together, not mix and match. So I started with the pulling machine (don’t know actual name) that works my back and biceps. Then I went to the bicep machine then back to the pulling machine then more biceps. Then I started the “pushing” machines that work pecs and triceps and when back and forth between them. Well I’m not sure if I was doing it 100% the right way, but I sure felt like I fatigued my muscles more J Then I did abs.

I hope I’m doing enough weight training. I do cardio 3 times a week and weight training only 2 times a week. I don’t know.

Reduced Intake:
I better have a loss of at least 2 lbs. come next Wednesday!!! I’ve been eating about 1400 calories lately. I don’t know what I’m going to do if I lost just one pound over 2 weeks again. I think I’ll cry or scream.

No comments: