Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day 28

Yesterday’s Intake:
BW: whole wheat toast with fat free cottage cheese
AW: Protein powder w/ water
S: grilled tofu, ½ cucumber, tomatoes, vinaigrette, ½ avocado
L: ½ sweet potato, chicken, broccoli/carrots
S: protein w/ water + grapefruit w/ Splenda
D: Kashi Go Lean protein bar

Calorie Math:
Except for Sunday, I seem to be on track with my goal of 1400ish calories a day. Friday, which was a typical day for me, I ate 1420 calories. My cheat day was 2090, which I think is just fine for a cheat day. Sunday continues to be a struggle for me, I never have time to eat enough! Sunday I had 1090 calories, and that was even when I remembered to bring a snack! Yesterday I forgot to ask my hubby to heat up my meal, so when I got home I had 10 minutes to spare and nothing to eat. So I just grabbed the Kashi bar…not great but better than nothing.

Worked with Trainer Today:
Today the trainer at the gym who has offered to help me out went over my Tuesday workouts. He took me over to the “scary” side of the gym that I never have ventured to yet…the free weights area. The area where all the big bodybuilding guys are and small little blonde girls like me are a rare sight. I’ve always been intimidated. But it was nice having the trainer with me to tell me how to use everything and all.

Now I just hope I remember which machines to do and how to do them.
Lets see, first I start with the pulldown machine thing:


Then I do regular bicep curls:


Then I do this seated rowing machine that looks kind of like this:
Then I go back to the free weights and do hammer curls:



Then I do this big machine that I couldn't find a photo of.
Then I do this:


Then I do the bicep machine but only with one arm at a time:


So that's what I'm going to be doing on Tuesdays, my biceps, shoulders and back. I hope I don't make a fool of myself!
I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow! Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Kyle and Darci said...

looks like a great routine! my fingers are crossed for ya!!