Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 27

We just watched a movie with Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz...talk about thinspo they looked great! And Salma really has some curves too.


Friday’s Intake:
BW: whole wheat toast with fat free cottage cheese
AW: Protein powder w/ waterS: grilled tofu, tomatoes, vinaigrette, broccoli/carrot + blueberries
L: whole wheat pita, grilled chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppercinis, black olives, low fat tzatziki sauce
S: protein w/ water
D: stir fried tofu, broccoli, carrots + baked sweet potato w/ ICBINB spray and cinnamon

Saturday’s Intake (Cheat Day):
B: 1.5 pancakes (made with egg whites and light soy milk), Sugar Free syrup, 2 slices turkey bacon.
S: 2 chocolate wafers, 2 pieces chocolate
L: Chips and salsa, green salad with: lettuce, grilled chicken, sunflower seeds, vinaigrette + tamalito
S: Non fat sugar free child’s size frozen yogurt, Kashi bar, 1 slice Dutch bread, 2 pieces chocolate
D: small portion macaroni and cheese, protein w/ water, 1 glass champagne

Sunday’s Intake:
B: Whole wheat toast w/ fat free cottage cheese + 5 olives
L: 16 oz. Jamba Juice (soy milk, ice, strawberries, protein powder)
S: Kashi Go Lean bar
D: small piece lean steak (carne asada), 5 olives, grapefruit w/ Splenda

Hello Monday:
Here I am ready to hit this week out of the park! I started the week off with 45 minutes cardio…woo hoo! And now I’m ready to tackle my 4 meetings today. It’s going to be a busy day I can tell. This morning on the treadmill I had another day where I wanted to keep jogging even when the 45 minutes came. It feels good having energy :)

I woke up and went to the gym today despite my hubby discouraging me AGAIN saying “It’s too windy and stormy outside, I don’t want you to get in a wreck”. He was being discouraging yesterday too, but in a nice way I guess. I’ve been wanting to go to this tea parlor for MONTHS and we never have gotten around to going. I love English tea…scones w/ Devonshire and jam, tea cookies, cold sandwiches…yummy! Well he wanted to take me there Sunday and I told him that was very nice but I will only be able to have the tea because I’m on my diet. He asked me over and over that morning: “Can’t you make an exception this morning?”. I know that if I start making “exceptions” I will never stop. I already have my cheat day and that’s enough.

Am I eating too little or too much? I would like to add up my calories for the last three days on fitday.com….I’m curious to see. I’ve got to weigh myself this Wednesday…4 week mark…I BETTER have a loss!

No comments: