Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 8


Eva Mendes, I like her body because she's fit but still has curves :)



Yesterday's Intake:

Before Workout: Protein powder w/ milk

After Workout: Protein powder w/ water
Snack: 3 hardboiled egg whites, 1 yoke, oatmeal w/ cranberries
Lunch: Really Yummy Chicken Pita from the Pita Pit!!! (grilled chicken, whole wheat pita, lowfat tzatziki sauce, tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, and lots of peppercinis)
Snack: cheese stick, 12 homemade Whole Wheat tortilla chips w/ homemade guacamole and salsa

Dinner: Sweet potato w/ ICBINB Spray, cinnamon and chicken breast w/ BBQ sauce


I feel I was successful during the office party! I carried around my little baggie of 12 homemade tortilla chips and steered clear of the 7 layer dip. Fortunatly nobody made anything sweet.


Weight Training How I Loathe Thee

Okay so I did the upper body and abs weight training today for the first time in about 2 years this morning. I feel like such a weakling. There's like old people all around me who are lifting more than I am. At least all the weight amounts are easy to remember, they are the lowest possible on each machine. Hahaha...I guess that means there's nowhere to go but up!


I just keep telling myself that what I eat is 75% of how my body will look, if I can at least keep eating healthy my body will dramatically change (hopefully) no matter how much I suck at weight lifting.


But, my hubby and I decided that I can sign up for at least a month more at 24 hour Fitness :)


Body-For-Life Book

After about a week of researching all I can on their website, the Body-for-Life for Women book finally was available for me to pick it up yesterday at the library! I can already tell that I'm going to like it.


Four Day Weekend

I won't be blogging for the next 4 days because I won't have access to a computer. But I will be back on Monday with updates on how the weekend went. I hope that I will be able to make it to the gym at least one or hopefully two days while I'm gone. And I hope I will be motivated to eat healthy while at home with my hubby (this tends to be the most difficult time to eat healthy)

No comments: