Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day Before Challenge Begins

Here I am again. Trying to lose weight.
But this time I hope I have enough willpower to stick to it.

A little background on me:
I'm in my early 20s and I just got married in January.
Before I got married, I was pretty obsessive about fitness and nutrition. I went to the gym before work and I ate pretty healthy.

That all changed when I got married!
For one thing, we moved to the country. So a whole lot more of my time is eaten up commuting to the city for work and then commuting to another city for church about 3 times a week.
Also, now that I'm married I really really have been trying so hard to be "the capable wife" in Proverbs 31. This is my priority. I come home right after work and cook and clean and spend time with my husband.
So here I am almost 10 months from when we first got married and I've AT LEAST gained 15 pounds. I think that all of my muscles have dissolved into fat. My sex drive has deteriorated because of this. I simply do not feel sexy or appealing at all anymore.

I already feel like I'm heading down the dreaded path of "letting myself go" and I haven't even had kids yet! I refuse to let myself go! I want to be hot!

Okay so here is my goal:
Lose the flab and fat and gain muscle by January 15, 2009.

I need encouragment, I need inspiration, I need your support!!!!

Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Dons said...

Hi -
Just checking out your blog as I saw you had marked mine a favourite, you are looking great, sounds like you have a good goal and are on the road to achieving it.
What areas do you find you struggle with? Maybe we can help each other out :)
I am a personal trainer and am also reducing body fat and increasing muscle... starting to look good, but got to keep pushing.
You might of noticed my other blog -
http://donsborntotri08.blogspot.com/

Cheers
Donna